Friday, July 9, 2010

Writing : About Myself

My name is Netikorn Chaimongkol. My father is the farming at Nang-Rong in Burirum while my mother is the teacher at Surasakmontree School in Bangkok.

Regarding my educational background, I got Bachelor Degree in computer from the school of engineer, Bangkok University. After graduation I passed the examination and pursued a Master Degree in business from school of graduate studies, Bangkok University on the thesis title The Decision to use the internet banking under supervision of Professor Wuthichai Sittimalakorn and graduated in 2009


Since there, I have worked as engineer in Solution Integration Group (SIG) at Metro Systems Public Company Limited (MSC). My responsibilities are planning process, installing programs, solving problems and answering questions from user about Server, Domino, Lotus Notes, Blackberry, Computer Networking, the internet and etc.


The next plan in my life is an improvement English Language to success before end of this year and get TOEFL score more than 100 points. After that, I will find a scholarship for go to study in United States


I am proud that I have righ choices in my life such as setting the goals or objectives and studying English, I have made the right decision to sharpen my ideas and strengthen my basic skill and knowledge at Finance School. I am quite confident that my teacher, P' SOM and Dr. Krittakorn, will bring me to discover the magic skill in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment