Saturday, June 26, 2010
Food : Fried Rice with Shrimp Paste with Soya Bean Oil ( Kao Pad Man Kung )
for fried rice and fried egg
1. 1 / 1/2 cups of cocked rice
2. 1/2 cup of pumpkin, diced
3. 1/2 cup of carrot, diced
4. 2 tablespoons of shrimp paste with soya bean oil
5. 1/2 cup of dried shrimp
6. soy sauce
8. ground pepper
9. vegetable oil
10. 1 chicken egg, beaten
for seasoning shrimp
1. 4 shrimp, peeled and deveined
2. 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste with soya bean oil
3. 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
4. 1/2 tablespoon of seasoning sauce
1. Add a little of vegetable oil into a frying pan. Wait until the pan becomes hot. Pour the egg into thepan. Tilt the pan to form a thin egg layer. when the egg is cooked, remove from the heat and then shared.
2. Put the pumpkin and carrot in a container. put it into a microwave. Set the microwave to a medium-high heat for 30 seconds
3. Heat vegetable oil in a wok over a moderate heat untill it starts vaporizing. Put in dried shrimp and fry untill golden and cripy
4. Put in cooked rice and shrimp paste with soya bean oil and stir-fry together.
5. Season with soy sauce and sugar. Then, put in a little of ground pepper. Stir-fry together.
6. Put in pumpkin and carrot. Stir-fry together and remove from the heat.
7. Add a little of vegetable oil to a frying pan. Wait untill the pan becames hot. Put in shrimp and stir-fry untill cooked.
8. Put in shrimp paste with soya bean oil, oyster sauce and seasoning sauce. Stir-fry together and remove from the heat.
Serve with seasoning shrimp and shred fried egg.