" The User Profile Service service failed the logon, User profile cannot be load "
You have the error pop-up, when you are logon to the MS Windows Vista
How to resolve that
1. Logon to another Administrator account.
2. open the Start menu.
3. In the white line (Start Search) area, type regedit and press Enter
4. If prompted, either click on continue or enter the username and password for the Administrator account
5. In Registry Editor, go to : " HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList "
6. Delete the TEMP account
7. close, restrat the computer and FINISH !!